We may collect and use the personal information of job applicants in connection with our recruiting activities, including using such information to help us reach a hiring decision and to allow us to comply with applicable laws. We do not collect or use the personal information you submit as a job applicant for purposes unrelated to recruiting.
Information We May Collect and Process
Most of the personal information we collect about you is collected directly from your application or resume, whether submitted in paper form or electronically through our job application portal. This may include, but is not limited to:
It is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their personal information to us.
- Your name, address, email address, phone number, or other contact information;
- Information contained in your resume or cover letter, including work experience and education;
- The type of position you are interested in, your desired salary, and other job preferences; and
- Names and contact information of references.
For the avoidance of doubt, Inform Diagnostics does not want to receive, and you should not include in your application materials, any confidential or proprietary information related to your previous employers.
We may also collect information about you from third parties, in order to: (a) verify information about your credentials, such as education and prior employment, (b) follow-up on references that you may provide, and (c) conduct background investigations. By including references in your application materials, you authorize Inform Diagnostics to contact and confirm these references.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may use third party service providers for some of our recruiting activities. In cases where third-party service providers process personal information on our behalf, the service provider is bound by written contract to process the personal information only for the purposes of providing the specific service and is contractually required to maintain appropriate security measures to protect the information.
- We will only collect personal information about you that is necessary to our recruiting activities.
- We have implemented procedures and systems that are designed to enable us to only keep personal information for as long as the purpose for which it has been collected requires (unless applicable law requires it be kept longer).
- We have in place appropriate organizational, physical and technical security arrangements to protect personal information. These arrangements include arrangements for ‘need to know’ access to personal information by members of our workforce.
- We may contact you, using the contact information you have provided, to respond to your application for a particular position or for other jobs you may be interested in.
Changes to This Policy
If you have questions about this policy, you may contact Human Resources at 214.596.7497.
Dated: January 9, 2018